Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Car for sale on EBAY

alice

Original Poster
hey yall,

just saw this on ebay. it's only $4,800 if anyone is interested!

WALT DISNEY WORLD Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Car
Item number: 2215941215

Don't miss this unique opportunity to own a genuine piece of Walt Disney World history — and perhaps relive your own childhood memories — with this original ride vehicle from the Fantasyland attraction Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, formerly located in the Magic Kingdom Park.

Based on Disney's 1949 animated feature The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride transported guests along the road to "Nowhere In Particular" through the English countryside until its last wild ride on Monday, September 7, 1998, when the attraction closed. Here's your chance to own a piece of this historical magic.

SIZE: approx. 4 ft. x 4.75 ft. x 7.5 ft.

MATERIALS: metal, plastic, rubber and other media

CONDITION: This vehicle may exhibit wear and damage consistent with regular long-term operation in indoor/outdoor conditions. The motor and any other operating machinery will be disabled and/or removed from the vehicle prior to sale.

ARTIST/CREATOR: Walt Disney Imagineering

Lee

Adventurer
They've sold a lot of stuff.
Parts of a Nautilus.
Toad cars.
Dumbo elephants.
Space Mtn. rockets.
Jungle Cruise boat parts.

Great stuff to be had.

djmatthews

Originally posted by Lee
Parts of a Nautilus.
Toad cars.
Dumbo elephants.
Space Mtn. rockets.

Great stuff to be had.

I belive also a boat from the PotC ride from DisneyLand.

NADisney

Tony Baxter who designed several disney attractions , has a Toad Car in his library at home along with the statue from Disney World attraction.

lebernadin

What exactly does someone do with one of these?

Most of the larger stuff is kept outdoors thru rainstorms, constant florida sun, occasional frost etc...

The auction is up to $5200. :lol: I guess there's a market for everything.

RandeB

Originally posted by Lee
Parts of a Nautilus.
Toad cars.
Dumbo elephants.
Space Mtn. rockets.

Great stuff to be had.

Let's not forget the Monorail cab.

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by WDWspider
Secretly someone is building their own minature Retro-Magic Kingdom.

:lol:

some day........*que up dream state*.......I will have my own retro-magic kingdom..........I will have all of the old rides....20000 leagues........the old dumbo.........and even horizons......

though, I am suprised the price isnt much higher. I would think a lot of crazed-disney fans would be clamoring to get it, especially those who are big time collectors.

alice

Original Poster
Originally posted by lebernadin
What exactly does someone do with one of these?

Most of the larger stuff is kept outdoors thru rainstorms, constant florida sun, occasional frost etc...

The auction is up to $5200. :lol: I guess there's a market for everything.

i would put it in my living room and let people sit in it when they come over. It's like 2 love seats stuck together, only more fun.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom