Mousketeer Clubhouse?

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Hello, I saw on the left in the News&Updates section, it makes mention of a Mousketeer Clubhouse and the fact that it's closing, but when I click on it it brings me to Studios News. Could someone tell me what the Mousketeer Clubhouse is and where it's located? I've never heard anything about this....I can't believe I missed something!
Thanks in advance. :wave:

Scooter

I read on Deb Wills site that it was closing as of October 1st.
It didn't say why though...does anyone know?
I assume it was just because the service wasn't used enough.
It was pretty expensive..and had alot of rules...kids must be potty trained, You had to be back by midnight...$8 bucks an hour.

I used to sit right by the door in the food and fun center alot.
I never saw very many participants go in or out of the place.
I never used this service myself.
We never went anywhere without the kids.

After walking all day in the Parks, my wife and I were always too tired to go out in the evenings... :snore:

Pioneer Hall

There are so many child care facilities on property that I guess the decided it wasn't neccesary to have that one. It probably wasn't as nice as the rest and was under utilized.

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
I can't see the child care facilities being popular. I always assumed that people go to WDW for a family vacation. And...especially in this day and age, I'm surprised parents would leave their children with complete strangers. I know it's disney and everything, but if one were at home, they'd research day care centers, baby sitters, etc. Here, they just drop them and leave them. Oh, well, just my opinion anyway.

all41

We have kids with a wide age range. My wife and I wanted to take our high school age child out to Epcot for a nice "adult" evening with both of us. We had our 2 elementary age children spend a few hours in the Contemporary "babysitter" club. Worked out well for everyone.

TURKEY

I don't see the need for having all 3 monorail resorts have the services, plus Wilderness Lodge. It's fairly easy to get from one of those resorts to another.

bear051

Mouseketeer Clubhouse closing

We let our kids stay at the Contemporary babysitting club 1 night & the
HATED it. I complained about the "dinner" that was served and for the money it should have been alot better. They were only there for less than 2 hours but they would never go back (nor would I allow it) The kids
loved the Neverland Club at the Polynesian!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom