Mount Fuji.

Figment632

Original Poster
So a while ago Mt. Fuji was a proposed coaster for Epcot, here is how I would do it.

My favorite type of rides are Thrill/Dark Ride Hybrids like Splash Mountain so this is what Mt. Fuji will be.

You would walk to the back of the pavillion and the queue would be designed to look like ancient Japan. Art work of giesha and floral paintings. Every once in a while you will walk though a building like the on at the front of the country. So you would weave in and out of buildings like EE and the outside parts would be decorated with pond, small water falls and floral arangements to look like the ancient Japanese country side. The buildings on the inside would have exhibits lie EE with ancient Japenese artwork and poems.

When you finaly get to the ride vehicals they will be larger then other coasters in WDW. They will be the length of the Aerosmith cars but sit 4 people across. Each car would have its own unique theme. One could be made to look like a dragon, one look like a Samurai, since the ride spans time, one to look like a bullet train.

Now the 1st half of the ride is a slow moving Dark ride so tha car leaves the station and begins its long wind up the mountain. The entire assent will be indoors because I want it to be a dark ride and will last about 12 to 15 minutes. The ride narrorator will either be George Takei or any suggestions you may have.

You start off way in the past when the first people migrated to the island. There will be a few scenes of people on boats and AA's landing on the Island. We next procced to the Japnese Feudal era and the Samurai. We continue to wind up and up through time WW2, the Japenese tech era, current day Japan, The what is the future and we come to a hault. Where are we heading all of a sudden the doors open revealing the blinding light outside and using launching tech you are launches out of the mountain at 0 th 75 in 4 to 5 seconds into a super coaster that is high and fast. Three loops, four corksrews and will be the tallest fastes coaster WDI has ever made.

What do you think?

MaterA113

i like the idea..

i like the dark ride portion,but i think 12-15 minutes is TOO long for a dark ride as one portion of the attration...

Other than that i think it would be great...

Figment632

Original Poster
i like the idea..

i like the dark ride portion,but i think 12-15 minutes is TOO long for a dark ride as one portion of the attration...

Other than that i think it would be great...

Yea I might have been thinking to much Epcot Center and not Epcot but UOE is 37 min long, Horizons and SSe were both between 10 an 12 min long.

Jasonflz

Yea I might have been thinking to much Epcot Center and not Epcot but UOE is 37 min long, Horizons and SSe were both between 10 an 12 min long.

Actually UoE is 45 minutes counting the pre-show.:D
Great idea. I posted my Japan pavilion idea but it was nothing like this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom