Most popular haunted mansion painting

Surfin' Tuna

I have always thought it was the guy standing on the dynamite, and the wife and I actually had this conversation about two weeks ago. We both prefer the lady on the tightrope for some reason. She really seems to have the least going on in the painting, so I'm not sure why she is so popular. I'd be curious also see the poll.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I have always thought it was the guy standing on the dynamite, and the wife and I actually had this conversation about two weeks ago. We both prefer the lady on the tightrope for some reason. She really seems to have the least going on in the painting, so I'm not sure why she is so popular. I'd be curious also see the poll.
I think people relate to her and its a great parody on culture. Most people dont realize just how close they are to danger.

TwilightZone

I just looked up the story behind that one, I never got why it was meant to be scary :) makes sense now.
I also never realised there was a skeleton that hangs from the roof in the stretching room, I only realised when watching a video on youtube. I really need to keep my eyes open next trip :hilarious:
My family freaked out at the skeleton last trip, we never bothered to look up there.
"Kid friendly!" - me after that.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm going to have to go with all 4 portraits of Phantom Manor.....While the US Mansions are meant for a chuckle...The Paris one's show more of a Darker Tone...
98c6c46c32b6d67bc56f8a552975dd9f.jpg

Minnesota disney fan

Okay, am I imagining one with a lady standing on a guy's head who is sinking in quicksand????? Don't know why I'm thinking of this? Maybe I am thinking of 2 and combined them? Please help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom