Morimoto at Disney Springs

GVentola

Original Poster
My parents and I are planning to dine at Morimoto tomorrow night at 5 or 5:30. I want to know about parking. I thought the best bet would be to park where I usually park--at the surface lot in back of Cirque D'Soleil. Then maybe take the boat over to Disney Landing. Anyone know where we should attempt to park that's closest to Morimoto (and won't be already filled up?)

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
The closest parking would be the orange garage. It's very unlikely that it would be full at 5 on a Tuesday.

Eddie Garrison

Honestly, the Lime garage is better in my opinion. When you exit the Lime garage, you pretty much just keep walking straight right after you get off the stairs/escalators. Continue across the bridge straight ahead and Morimoto's is on the left right after the bridge.

To each their own of course. This just works out better for us. Enjoy your dinner there. One of our favourites in Disney Springs.

GVentola

Original Poster
We parked in the Orange Garage in the handicapped section (yes, it's legal for us!), and asked the mosquito prevention guy right outside the garage where Morimoto was. We were there in about one or two minutes. Thanks to everyone who offered their advice.

GVentola

Original Poster
What did you think of it?
I liked it and my parents were pleased, too. We dined off a limited menu for Orlando Magical Dining month. (This is a yearly event where select local restaurants charge you $33 each for an appetizer, entrée, and dessert.) I got miso soup and a house salad for an appetizer, but I wasn't too fond of them. For an entrée, I got orange chicken, and for an additional $2, added on white rice. I really enjoyed the entrée. For dessert, I got churros, which isn't Asian, as the server admitted. It was a bit too sugary, but still good. The servers were friendly, and what I assume was the manager came by and talked to us for a few minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom