More wedding pics.....

Main Street USA

Original Poster

Attachments

• zjlimo.jpg
    zjlimo.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 162

foxfire

Again, it looks like Disney does a fantastic job doing weddings, maybe one day I'll be there having mine. Not for a while though, 23 is a bit too soon for me to walk down the aisle. Thanks again for the pics!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
THE SUIT!!!

That is the suit I have been looking for....with the longer Nehru'ish cut style long coat.... so I have to ask....where did you get the suits Main Street....my cousin's wedding is coming up next month...and I am having a hard time locating that style.

CalDisney

Very Nice Pics MainStreet!!
was that Ballroom in the Beast`s castle??
I cant wait to put up Tigggrl`s and Mine
Our wedding Pics...:)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Ha ha, could've been the Beast's ballroom. American Adventure rotunda actually, not quite big enough to be the Beast's!

The tuxes, hmmmm, whats that place called......I want to say Castelli's of America, but I'm not completely sure. They are a tuxedo store primarily. I loved these tuxes, too. They reminded me of the Haunted Mansion outfits! :D Its been too long to remember the style. Unfortunatley I do not know if this is a nationwide tuxedo company or not. We found these in the St. Louis area, where we live. Shouldn't be hard for you to find out, though.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Main Street USA

The tuxes, hmmmm, whats that place called......I want to say Castelli's of America, but I'm not completely sure. They are a tuxedo store primarily. I loved these tuxes, too. They reminded me of the Haunted Mansion outfits! :D Its been too long to remember the style. Unfortunatley I do not know if this is a nationwide tuxedo company or not. We found these in the St. Louis area, where we live. Shouldn't be hard for you to find out, though.

I've been lookin around online at stores here in Chicago and I have not had much luck...dah...I keep looking though....thanks:)

Ok. I've noticed something.

Why are almost all of the posts about this thread by women?

I for one absolutely love the pics.

I have some here: http://www.oshields.org as well as some photos from our 1st anniversary trip to WDW. Our honeymoon was to WDW as well, I just haven't gotten to scanning in the pics.

Hope this helps.

BTW, I also suffer from trying to figure out the whole "Why do the women have such lousy taste in men" thing as well.

Oh well.

Maria

Originally posted by epcotwsmd4me
BTW, I also suffer from trying to figure out the whole "Why do the women have such lousy taste in men" thing as well.

Oh well.

I´m the exception to that rule!
:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom