More Frozen coming to Hollywoodland

phillip sugarman

Original Poster
According to Micechat, Disney California Adventure will be having Frozen take over almost all of Hollywoodland. The Fastpass meet and greet will move into the Turtle Talk lobby, the Animation Academy will be drawing Frozen characters, and video clips will be playing in the lobby showing Frozen clips. Muppetvision will be taken over by a musical stage show and stage 17 will be an ice skating rink themed from Frozen.
http://micechat.com/79778-dca-gets-frozen-winter/

Travel Junkie

DTD has had an ice skating rink for the last few winter seasons and last year it was themed to Frozen, so I would assume they are simply going to move that into Stage 17. The other stuff that has been mentioned so far can be done with minimal effort and cost.

Vegas Disney Fan

They should absolutely be a part of the rotation, but they shouldn't take the whole thing over.

I think it makes sense to add more Frozen to the animation academy, especially since Olaf has been part of the rotation for quite a while and the few times I've been there they've been turning people away for that class, but I hope they keep the classic characters in rotation. I wouldn't even care if every other class was a frozen character as long as the option to draw the classic characters was still available. I love the animation academy and do it several times a trip, I just don't want to redraw the same 4 or 5 characters over and over.

Travel Junkie

Interesting in today’s Disney Parks blog post, they mention the Olaf skating rink in DTD not DCA and nothing about Frozen coming to DCA. I wonder if it is different departments not communicating or they want a separate announcement for Frozen once they get everything finalized. The last line of the post makes it sound like there are more announcements to come.

side note: Happy to see Viva Navidad returning.

The Happiest Place on Earth will get merrier once again with the following favorites:
Disney California Adventure Park
· “World of Color – Winter Dreams”
· Disney ¡Viva Navidad! (featuring Three Kings Day, January 2-6, 2015)
Disneyland Park
· “A Christmas Fantasy” parade
· “it’s a small world” Holiday
· Haunted Mansion Holiday
· Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle
· “Believe … in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular
Downtown Disney District
· Downtown Disney Winter Village
· Olaf’s Frozen Ice Rink
We’ll have more to share about Holidays at the Disneyland Resort soon – so keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...t-returns-november-13-through-january-6-2015/

TP2000

lazyboy97o

Yeah. I asked that Jingle Cruise question in the comments section, plus asked about all the Frozen rumors too. But Erin Glover from TDA has failed to address any of those questions and is ignoring the thread now.

I did get a slight admonition for that from another poster named "Sherry" though. :cool:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...t-returns-november-13-through-january-6-2015/
That's... Interesting. It's like she thinks Erin is some friend doing us fellow Disney fans a favor by sharing.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
That's... Interesting. It's like she thinks Erin is some friend doing us fellow Disney fans a favor by sharing.
I'm more curious who carves pumpkins in Sept for the end of Oct.

They will stink by then, no-matter how much Vaseline you use on their cut up parts.

She's a mall mom at best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom