Monsters Inc - the ride

goofy

Original Poster
Hi all my first post for months - in fact first this year.

I live in the UK - Scotland to be more precise

I just got back from seeing Monsters Inc - It has just been realesed here :D

Now someone may have already suggested this on the site but i aint sure - so if someone has i aint stealing your idea i just didnt know - sorrry

Right as far as i know monsters has been a success over the pond - therefore will get a sequel no doubt.

What about a ride as well - i know theey usualy only do rides for the classics but my idea here would work.

Cast your mind back to the bit when they were flying round on all the doors - when i saw this my first thought was

"Has disney put this in as they are planning a new coaster"

but i tohught no disney wouldnt do that - But it would make a good ride - I think a Danglefeet rollercoaster (NEMISIS (Alton towers) DUELLING DRAGONS (at that park along the road from wdw)) type ride.

I picture it as beeing a duelloing rollercoaster - One would be the good guy (that blue monster and the one eyed monster) and the other would be the bad guy (ranadal i think)

you would sit in a seat (there is a sock) but the back of the seat would be a door.

in the two fron seats there would be the two main characters (they wouldnt be real but would be permenant and part of the tran)

both trains woul then fly all over a large room coming close to each other - the room would be themed (obviously) similar to the room in the film. there could be loads of different loops , corkscrews etc.

This could be a good chance for disney to add another e-ride

i think it would need to go at MGM and Disney Studios Paris (in the animation courtyard)

I think it seems a good idea and it was the first thing that sprung into my head when i saw that bit in the film.

There isnt a ride like that at Disney although it is maybe a bit to similar to duelling dragons

Anyway just an Idea

What u think???????????

Chad

Great Idea, only it's the 3rd or 4th incarnation of it. It's been featured in atleast 2 other posts on this board

grimgringhost

When I was watching the movie (for the third time) I also thought of the exact same thing. The idea of a coaster along this theme would be cool, but the problem is, Disney doens't really "do" rides to their pictures, or at least not soon after the release. This isn't to say that I don't think it's a great idea, though.

kal1484

While watching the movie, I thought of the same thing, and then my band director who had also come to the movie, leaned over, and goes "that would make a cool ride at disney world." I started laughing!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom