Monster's Inc. Roz on the Peoplemover

Skooterkid

Original Poster
I totally forgot to inquire about this, but whilst on my August 2012 trip I noticed that every time we went past Monster's Inc Laugh Floor on the Peoplemover, Roz's spiel did not play, or did so very very quietly. I don't know if there is already a thread about this, but I was wondering if this has since been fixed or whether it has been silenced on purpose for some reason?

mergatroid

This One However...I was Pleased with...And I wouldn't mind if it was back..

I remember when Tomorrowland was revamped and they brought that one in. I'm sorry to say I really hated it (not arguing with you, it's all about opinions) and actually felt they'd destroyed the feel of Tomorrowland that I so loved.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
One issue I've encountered is that there is sometimes a "surge" in the music volume right there. Maybe that was the issue? Either way, the sound needs touching-up. I hope they give the whole thing a refurb and include on-board audio. You can hear the spiel from pretty much ANYWHERE in T-Land, and that's just annoying.

Skooterkid

Original Poster
One issue I've encountered is that there is sometimes a "surge" in the music volume right there. Maybe that was the issue? Either way, the sound needs touching-up. I hope they give the whole thing a refurb and include on-board audio. You can hear the spiel from pretty much ANYWHERE in T-Land, and that's just annoying.

I actually like hearing the TTA audio from anywhere in Tomorrowland... I think it adds to the energy of the place :)

Alexis

Is the people mover going to be removed or is it being refurbished? I call that my break, where you're tired from the park and you just want sit for a few minutes!

spacemt354

Chili's
When I was there in January I faintly heard it...To be honest..This is Still the Worst ride Spiel in the Parks History..

This One However...I was Pleased with...And I wouldn't mind if it was back..

I still have an audio recording of this one on my phone. Some of my favorite Disney attraction one liners came from it. Such as "Now approaching Mickey's Star Traders" and that well known bell chime afterwards. Maybe I should listen to it on the ride instead of the new spiel...;)

Attached is a link to the old attraction script, pre 2009 refurb. I think it's a lot better than what we have now.
http://www.magicmusic.net/blog/10/entry-96-tomorrowland-transit-authority/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom