Monster's Inc. Eye on Energy

Laufschneller65

Original Poster
SInce the recent opening of the new Monster's inc. Ride in DCA and the recent rumors about Time Keeper changing to Moster's Inc. I just got a great Idea in my Human Development Class. My Idea is to Change (one of my fav.) Ellens Energy Adventure to Monster Inc. Eye On Energy. This atraction will bring a little bit of the old ideas of EPCOT to educate together with the entertainment value of Pixar's Monster's Inc.

The Line for the ride will be held in the old entrence room of the origional atraction. the line will twist in and out, with a general theme revolving around that of the lobby for Monsters Inc Power Plant. It will be done in very accurate depiction of the lobby in the movie with bright whites and greys and even some AA monsters working at the front desk answering phones. Once through the lines you (special VIP guests here to view the new Earth Based Power Plant) will file into what used to be the next room but is now made alot smaller and use the same vehicles as the origional atraction.

(I figured the old atractions track guided the vehicles with computers and all that had to be done was reconfigure the rout the vehicles take. I am only assuming and i may be way wrong but hey, It is my Imagination!)

Instead of all the vehicles moving together and stopping together, they would move at their own pace through the powerplant.

After loading into the cars, You will continue through a couple hallways which you turned in and out of, during which mike and sully will welcome you to the plant through a series of speakers added to the cars. YOu will then pass the processing desk and through two large metal doors which take you into the Scream Floor where you will pass a series of Doors set up and ready for the 'Laughs' (because in the movie the scream floor was transformed into the laghter floor) There will even be one door open a crack to allow you to view into a little tykes bedroom. THere will also be a row of doors passing overhead on a susspended track.

After passing thorugh this room you will then pass through another set of mettal doors into the Door Storage room where many doors will zip in and out into and out of slots everywhere creating a disorientation.

After viewing the non traditional method of energy resources, you will enter the company's other sources of ENergy and be able to see the company's coal mines, Oil refineries, Dams, WInd mill fields, and solar power fields through a video that will be shown to each vehicle individualy through a simple track design I will show later.

If anyone knows where I can get a decent floor plan of this building and maybe a few pics of the vehicles I would greatly apreciate it. I hope to expand on this much more, so if anyone has comments, questions or Ideas please post them or send them to me!!!

DarkMarik368

Thats not a bad idea considering how old that ride gets after a while and how absoluetly boring the actual ride part of it is. I would welcome that change with open arms:sohappy:

FigmentJedi

Well, it would also work to move the Dinosaurs to Magic Kingdom along the train tracks like at Disneyland to make room for more Monsters Ince stuff.

Laufschneller65

Original Poster
i did not fit the dinosours into the current plan 4 the ride. the ride could be reworked to include a small portion of the dinosours or we could create a magic Kingdom railroad diarama.i would love to keep the dinosours witht the origional atraction but there is a limmitted amnt of space to tell the new story so i need to make drastic changes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom