Monorail Teal

NeonNinja

Original Poster
Monorail teal uses the Purple monorail sections. and the un damaged front portions of monorail pink and purple. But to date I have never seen it yet on the track. I work at MK. and currently I only see it in the shop with no date available of when its going to return. This is the only monorail I have never ridden on yet. Does anyone have an update as to when it will return to rotation?

Monorail_Red

Yea, it came out in I believe September 2009 and is made up of cars 1 thru 5 of Pink and 6 of Purple. Monorail Peach is made up of cars 1 thru 5 of Purple and 6 of Pink with repaired cabs on either end. They call it Teal but it's more of an aqua blue with the white breaks (aka "deltas") in the stripe. As already said it's being outfitted for the new systems coming onboard. See below for a pic.

8632353549_5f3e15bc26.jpg

On another note has anybody seen Lime recently?

NeonNinja

Original Poster
Lime is also in the shop!. It hasn't been seen for about a month now. apparently there outfitting it too. right now the colors that come out during operating hours are
Peach
Black
Yellow
Blue
Red
Orange
Gold
Silver
Coral

NeonNinja

Original Poster
thank you but I can seen lime from West Clock AKA my employee spot lol Hence Lime looks ok right now. But man 10 trains now no wonder epcot line is so slow.

DancingPhoenix

Lime is also in the shop!. It hasn't been seen for about a month now. apparently there outfitting it too. right now the colors that come out during operating hours are
Peach
Black
Yellow
Blue
Red
Orange
Gold
Silver
Coral

I don't know a thing about the monorails, and didn't know there were even that many colors! Shows how much I pay attention when in transport to the parks :oops:
Forgive my stupidity as I ask why pink and purple were scrapped for parts and how peach and coral are different colors :cautious:

lazyboy97o

I don't know a thing about the monorails, and didn't know there were even that many colors! Shows how much I pay attention when in transport to the parks :oops:
Forgive my stupidity as I ask why pink and purple were scrapped for parts and how peach and coral are different colors :cautious:
In 2009 Monorail Pink slammed into Monorail Purple, killing its pilot.

Monorail_Red

Ahh that's what I was thinking but wanted to know for sure, thanks for clearing that up :)
Yeah the physical trains involved in the wreck are still operating, but the colors were retired. Basically Teal was Pink and Peach was Purple. Coral is still the same color, no change there (other than it was the TRON-o-RAIL much longer than it should have).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom