Monorail colors

Talsonic

Account Suspended
What are all the current colors?

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Monorail "Woody"

Ya know, like the old cars. Nice wood grain. Oh yeah.:)

Good idea USA, I like it. I think it would be helpful if someone would list all of the current monorail colors. I've seen lime, blue, black, purple, pink, red but I don't know if those are the "correct names". Also, I am sure that there are others I haven't noticed. So, does anyone have the "official" names of all the monorails?

DisneyKrazed

Doesn't the lime monorail have a white "block" on every car along the color strip to distinguish the diffrent cars with simililar color stripes.

RobFL

Account Suspended
Lime does have the white blocks.. but then I've never seen Green. Does it really exist?

I can remember seeing Coral, Silver, Gold, Black, Red, Pink, Blue, Purple, and Orange...

-Rob

roysta123

MONORAIL GREEN

IT DOES EXIST!!!!!!!!!!

monorail_1_800.jpg

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Monorail Chrome!!! That would be coooool!.... not silver....I like silver to....but CHROME! :)

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by RobFL
I was under the impression that green and lime were the same... no?

-Rob

:mad:

A monorail flies over Universe of Energy every few minutes! Pay a little more attention to the world around you! :lookaroun

RobFL

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Monorail Lime

:mad:

A monorail flies over Universe of Energy every few minutes! Pay a little more attention to the world around you! :lookaroun

Hehe.. :)

You think I have time to look up every time one passes? I dunno if it's jsut me, but I really can't see a color difference in the two.. perhaps we can post a side by side photo?

-Robb

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by RobFL

Hehe.. :)

You think I have time to look up every time one passes? I dunno if it's jsut me, but I really can't see a color difference in the two.. perhaps we can post a side by side photo?

-Robb

Lime is on top, green is on bottom. Lime is very pale in comparison, it is much easier to confuse with yellow from a distance!

The previous lime scheme had blue deltas instead of white and was easier to tell apart. The new lime stinks!

Attachments

• sidebyside.jpg
    sidebyside.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 170

Main Street USA

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls.....introducing, in its Walt Disney World debut.......(drumroll)..................................

MONORAIL WOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• monorail woody.jpg
    monorail woody.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 150

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom