Monorail and Ferry Schedules for Poly

bamillerpa

We are going to Disney the end of September and staying at the Polynesian. We always choose this resort (when we can afford it) because of it's access to the MK monorail and also being able to walk to the TTC and directly board the Epcot monorail. I remember seeing somewhere where the monorail will stop running after their parks official closing time meaning that EMH guests would need to find another way back to their resort. We plan on being at Epcot for evening EMH, MK for EMH and also for the MNSSHP while we are there. Will the monorails still be running after these instances to take us back to the Poly? Would the ferry still run from the MK to the Poly? If we can't rely on the monorail we might save some money and stay at the WL instead.

Thanks!

a2grafix

Yes, with the monorails stopping for nightly maintenance, Disney transportation kicks it up a notch with extra shuttle buses and resort boat launches to the Magic Kingdom resorts.

The same can be said for the Epcot resorts.

Don't worry. It might take a little bit longer to get to your resort home away from home, but you will. Disney has you covered.

There is always a way to get around the WDW resort grounds, even past midnight, 1am or 2am - mainly buses and resort boat launches.

Upvote 0

bamillerpa

Original Poster
Thanks for the info. I was having a hard time finding anything recent on it. I did find that last year they brought the monorail back for the hard ticket nights. If that's the case there's only one night that I would need something other than a ferry or monorail to get me back to the resort. Not too bad. I'll stick with the Poly.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom