Modifying a resort reservation on mde

ELG13

Original Poster
We are booked sept 28-Oct 4 at the cabins. I'm really hoping we can find a spot for fdd on Sept 30 at the cabins. We were originally booked on the 30 but by the time I got through on the phones it had filled and I couldn't apply it. I plan on checking constantly for availability on mde but is there a way I can modify my reservation online and make sure the fdd will apply when I do so (I don't want to change it and then lose it all together). So say i check availability for the cabins on the 30th and *SURPRISE * there is...how do I snag this and modify my existing reservation without having to make a new one all the while making sure fdd is with it????
Also, the other night I had an obvious newbie and when I shortened our trip by 2 days to make it 6 nights he kept saying to cross my fingers the fdd was available for the "new dates". He told me that there had to be availibility on all of the dates. So since our check out changed from the 6th to the 4th, that may have made us ineligible for fdd?????? I'm so confused by the conversations I had with him....

Tuvalu

Premium Member
There should be a link next to your reservation that says CHANGE RESERVATION. Click on that and simply follow the process.

If there is no link (which is a possibility) you will have to call to change/modify your reservation~ or cancel outright and book a new one. (Make sure you BOOK the new reservation before cancelling the old!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom