Moana Meet & Greet

YodaMan

Folks: I am hearing rumors that she will no longer meet at Hollywood Studios after 4/16 and sometime after that she will move to Magic Kingdom.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...-magic-kingdom-from-hollywood-studios.925448/
This is in addition to another rumor that Nick Wilde & Judy Hopps would be moving from Move It Shake It Dance & Play It (in Magic Kingdom) to Epcot Character Spot. Keep abreast to both!

Please explain to me why you feel the need to create a NEW thread about Moana's meet and greet AND bump up the old one?

montyz81

And yet when I showed the picture to my 4 year old, she said "it's Moana!!!"
I bet if you put the Moana cloths on Pocahontas any 4 year old would think it was Moana. That said, I should have been specific. The character in the movie was much younger. I would have expect that the M&G actor would look much younger as well.

Kman101

I bet if you put the Moana cloths on Pocahontas any 4 year old would think it was Moana. That said, I should have been specific. The character in the movie was much younger. I would have expect that the M&G actor would look much younger as well.

But that's not really true for any face M&G characters .... why is this one such a problem?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom