1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

MNSSHP ticket MDE

Discussion in 'Using MyMagic+, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience' started by Tk0021, May 16, 2017.

1. Tk0021

Tk0021 Active Member

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I. purchased MNSSHP tickets for me and my family for September 1 2017. The email I received for the purchase states September 1st. When I go to MDE app the ticket says September 2 nd. Does anyone know why?

2. Monty

Monty Who opened Pandora's Box? Premium Member

There isn't an MNSSHP on 2 September, so you should be OK. Take a printout of the email with you just in case.

sxeensweet likes this.
  3. Tk0021

Tk0021 Active Member Original Poster

Thanks, I noticed there was no party on the 2 nd. Its strange because the ticket says valid through 9/2/2017 also. I was thinking that maybe it's because the party ends at midnight and that's why it's good through the 2 nd, but I am just guessing.

4. TheGuyThatMakesSwords

TheGuyThatMakesSwords Active Member

Rest easy - yet another Computer programming problem.... now rectified.

Wife and I bought tickets for MVMCP, 11-14. WDW computers threw up in general, and would not list these for 48 hours. So we CALLED WDW.... yup, yet another computer system failure. AFTER that, the Main WDW site, and the cellphone site, decided to have a fight :). Cellphone showed hubby on the 14th, wife on the 15th (there IS no MVMCP on 11-15 and my dear wife would have been VERY upset :)).

After another 24 or so hours? Someone in IT figured out that there was ONE database :). Ticket dates should now show correctly. If they do not? I would CALL CALL CALL.....

Tk0021 likes this.
  5. Tk0021

Tk0021 Active Member Original Poster

Thanks for the info. I checked our tickets through the site and not the app. The site has it right.