MNSSHP & MVMCP 2009 Dates Announced

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Hey Just found out that they have released the dates for MNSSHP & MVMCP for 2009!

MNSSHP 2009 Dates
September: 4, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29, 2009
October: 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
, 2009

Tickets go on sale May 1, 2009
Hours: 7:00 p.m. – midnight, Parade at 8:15 and 10:30, Fireworks at 9:30

MVMCP 2009 Dates
November: 10, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 29, 2009
December: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 2009
Tickets go on sale May 1, 2009

Here's the links where I found the info
http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/mvmcp.htm
http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/halloween.htm

yankspy

That's kind of ridiculous. Look at all those dates! More 7PM closings... :(
Yeah that is a lot. We are going to be there from Oct. 18th-25th so MK will be closing early for most of our stay. We will be going to the party on the 22nd though. How early can you enter for the party?

a2grafix

Yeah that is a lot. We are going to be there from Oct. 18th-25th so MK will be closing early for most of our stay. We will be going to the party on the 22nd though. How early can you enter for the party?

From my understanding (I attended a Halloween party in October 2007), resort guests and those with Not So Scary tickets can enter the party as early as 4pm. All you have to do is get yourself a wristband. Wristband stations should be set up before the ticket gate right at the main entrance.

Those without halloween party tickets have to vacate by 6:30-7 p.m. I believe.

This goes for, I believe, the Christmas party as well.

disneytopdog

Thanks CMDR,

I need some help now. I have never been to MVMCP. I want to know of the following dates which date would have the least crowd. Sunday 11/29, Tuesday 12/1, Thursday 12/3

NX2I85

I like MNSSHP as much as the next guy... but September 4?:shrug: I know it was like that last year, but I figured there might be a later start date for 2009. Oh well, party on! :king:

lbrad

DH & I went to the MVMCP this year....we were able to enter the park at 4P! Very nice:)

lbrad

Thanks CMDR,

I need some help now. I have never been to MVMCP. I want to know of the following dates which date would have the least crowd. Sunday 11/29, Tuesday 12/1, Thursday 12/3

DH & I attended MVMCP Sun. Dec. 1st, 2008.
Park was almost empty BUT I will add the weather was dreary/rainy which probably kept some locals at home. IMO I think any of the dates you have selected would be light traffic. Have a great trip:wave:

majorrfb

Holiday Dates

That's kind of ridiculous. Look at all those dates! More 7PM closings... :(

With added dates, Disney is trying to generate more income during these difficult times. We love MNSSHP, plenty of candy and great parades. However, MVMCP is another story. We did not enjoy the experience. a mob
scene last Dec. 2, 2008 (a Tuesday night). :shrug:

durangojim

I wish they would keep these type of event to a max of twice per week. Makes it difficult for a family to spend a lot of time in the eveing at the MK when only 3 out of 7 nights are open to the public.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
There is going to be a MNSSHP when I am down for Labor Day weekend. How odd will that be...going to a Halloween party on Labor Day weekend?

My only hope is that since it's the first party (and SO EARLY), it won't be very crowded.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom