MNSSHP and Fastpass+

DisneyGirl3820

Original Poster
I'm sure this has been asked but I just couldn't find a thread on it--can I book Fastpass+ selections on party nights? (I have tickets to MNSSHP)?

TheMouseFan

I'm sure this has been asked but I just couldn't find a thread on it--can I book Fastpass+ selections on party nights? (I have tickets to MNSSHP)?
As @Master Yoda said, you can't use them during the party, but you can get FP+ for the 4-7 pm time frame. Just enter your MNSSHP ticket into MDE and it will give you access to FP+ for one day. You will likely have to reserve them for whatever time throughout the day they offer you and then go back and change them to 4-5, 5-6, and 6-7. Have a great trip!

DisneyGirl3820

Original Poster
As @Master Yoda said, you can't use them during the party, but you can get FP+ for the 4-7 pm time frame. Just enter your MNSSHP ticket into MDE and it will give you access to FP+ for one day. You will likely have to reserve them for whatever time throughout the day they offer you and then go back and change them to 4-5, 5-6, and 6-7. Have a great trip!

Great! I'll stalk that 4-7 time frame. Thanks

RonAnnArbor

Just as a heads up, there are almost no lines on any of the rides at MNSSHP nights -- the majority of the park goers are there for the parades, shows, and trick or treating -- with the exception of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan's Flight all rides will be walk-ons for most of the night...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom