MK 24 hour party 2015 - Coolest Summer Ever

Kman101

Having gone last year, it is fun. But I'm good with doing it once. Sounds like Disneyland will have an announcement later this morning. Their own all-nighter?

jeffk410

Original Poster
I check out the Monday prior. I'm okay with that. Would rather go the last week of the F&G festival and 1st SWW anyway. I've heard those 24 hour parties are insane.

I'm in the same boat. The last two years I have missed it by a day; at first, it was a bit disappointing, but it seems overwhelming. I know a bunch of people that thoroughly enjoy it - so Disney must be making a solid enough profit to justify it year-after-year.

Last edited:

NowInc

Last year was FAR more organized than the ones prior. I will probably attend as I do every time, mostly for the sunrise pictures. Just show up early and take it slow and you'll be fine :)

At this point its a sure thing its going on every year, as its been the same weekend since they started doing it (aside from leap year). I just think its sad they even need a theme at this point.

R W B

Ehhh Memorial Day weekend, I'll pass. I'd like to attend but that weekend is already nuts then add a 24hr event on top of it. I'll let the first timers enjoy it!

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
The blog says annual event so it looks like it's here to stay (for now). Maybe 2016 I will go

Edit: I hope they have the live feed up again. that's always fun

Where on the blog does it say annual? I have to assume they must make out pretty well financially so it wouldn't totally surprise me, I just can't seem to find it in the blog post.
Same day as always. 60 hr party got nixed
60 hrs would have been wild. I assume they decided they just didn't want to deal with the logistics?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom