MJ's Posse

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hey all, sorry I have been MIA, here's the new thread.... gotta get some dinner and then I'll tell you all about our adventures today... phew, we are tired!!!

talkinghands

Just got home. Long day. Got up at 6am taught from 8:30 to 2 but arrive at school at 8. Then went to pick up my friend and her son from the movies and since we had time we stopped at the Disney Store. Got me a Stitch Easter globe and picked up some stuff for MJ.
After that we went to Relay for Life, a cancer fundraiser. Both my friend and I are cancer survivors. Mine was long ago as a teen. Melanoma. Hers more recent. 5 year survivor. We enjoyed the evening.
TMW I'm resting and doing some stuff for school and church.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
Yay! New thread is up!:sohappy: I was wondering where you where today Bonny. Hope you had a good day today!:D

It was a very, very busy day, lots of errands....our tax refund came in, so we can get our AP's Sunday. I also picked up a new printer (Oh Connor, I can print your pic for MJ now!!!! Get cracking buddy!) I haven't had one for 2 years, so I am very excited. Now I can print all of the cool pictures I take of MJ :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
talkinghands said:
Just got home. Long day. Got up at 6am taught from 8:30 to 2 but arrive at school at 8. Then went to pick up my friend and her son from the movies and since we had time we stopped at the Disney Store. Got me a Stitch Easter globe and picked up some stuff for MJ.
After that we went to Relay for Life, a cancer fundraiser. Both my friend and I are cancer survivors. Mine was long ago as a teen. Melanoma. Hers more recent. 5 year survivor. We enjoyed the evening.
TMW I'm resting and doing some stuff for school and church.

Nana!!! I got my printer... PECS, 123 and ABC books here I come!

Uponastar

Yay! for the new thread! :sohappy:

I hope everyone's having a nice night.
Not feeling too well.
But . . . I did have my first Rita's Water Ice - A Gelati, chocolate water ice with vanilla ice cream! :slurp:
Yay! for Rita's!!! :sohappy:

:lookaroun

I'll calm down now.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Night Dot... I am off to bed soon, but Andrew has to stop and buy me a new cell...why you ask, cause mine fell in the toilet, sigh!!!!

Connor002

Pongo said:
Ditto.

How are you this fine fine day?

My eyes are glazed over and I seem to think I'm on a quest to find King Mickey and seal the heart of all worlds, or something like that... :lookaroun

Et toi?

Pongo

Connor002 said:
My eyes are glazed over and I seem to think I'm on a quest to find King Mickey and seal the heart of all worlds, or something like that... :lookaroun

Et toi?

Ah. That's how I feel around 4:57 PM most days.

I'm actually about to go to bed. I don't even know why I'm up so late.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom