Mission:Space update (confirmed)

ThemeParkJunkee

Well, I was hoping Orange would get a new mission as well. I have never ridden Green. DH really loves this attraction. I find it still more appropriately themed to vision than many, many others. I guess I will try Green to see what it's like but I may be a little bored by it. The restaurant looks great though. The "blue sky" gives me hope.

Gezz

I could say it was a last minute add to replace Brazil but you probably wouldn't believe me :D
Does this make it more or less likely we can believe the opening dates they mentioned? If it was a recent addition I would think it is less likely they were using old out of date information.

Or am I being foolish trying to keep my hopes up for my end of August trip? :)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Does this make it more or less likely we can believe the opening dates they mentioned? If it was a recent addition I would think it is less likely they were using old out of date information.

Or am I being foolish trying to keep my hopes up for my end of August trip? :)

Pass. Last I heard MS was around a month behind.

Uncle Lupe

So Fastpass+ selections were not available today for our trip September 16-24th when my 60 day window opened. I guess here is to hoping for a soft open while at Epcot.

crxbrett

What is still odd to me was that back in the last week of June when I made all of my FP+ reservations, MS was not available. So was that a sign even then? But some people have been able to make FP reservations just recently? Just seems so weird. And I am starting to think it is re-opening August 1st or before August 13th. I would hope Disney would have the sense to keep UOE open for an extra few weeks until MS opened back up. Since UoE is closing on the 13th, this leads me to believe MS is indeed opening back up in the first 2 weeks of August.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
It was probably a case of the go for FP was given before it was decided it needed more time to complete things.

EPICOT

I'm glad to hear that it's opening in August. It would have been a shame to have almost all the left side of Future World closed.

On another note, will having two different missions increase traffic to the attraction. It seems people will want to ride both versions now that they are different... atleast I know I do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom