Mission Space FP

Minnie1986

hey guys,

Since Mission Space may not be available by September (when I'll be there), I'm not sure what to put in its place in terms of FastPass. I've got Test Track and FEA. Which other would be a good idea, just in case. Thank you!

belledream

You can't have TT and FEA at the same time unless you're talking about having them over multiple days. They're both Tier 1, meaning you can only have 1 of those (the other being Soarin'), and you have a choice of two Tier 2 FPs. Either way, for Tier 2, it's really a tossup depending on what you'd like to do. The lines don't get super long.

I'd pick The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Spaceship Earth, or Character Spot.

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

Original Poster
You can't have TT and FEA at the same time unless you're talking about having them over multiple days. They're both Tier 1, meaning you can only have 1 of those (the other being Soarin'), and you have a choice of two Tier 2 FPs. Either way, for Tier 2, it's really a tossup depending on what you'd like to do. The lines don't get super long.

I'd pick The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Spaceship Earth, or Character Spot.
So if Frozen is my priority, I can go for that and say, Nemo and Spaceship Earth?

Upvote 0

Legendary

Spaceship Earth is a good choice. If character spot is of interest then that's a good choice too. The only other toss up would be Living with the Land. Certain times it is walk on but mid-late day there is a wait. Everything else is typically minimal wait.

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

Original Poster
So glad I asked before tomorrow. This is my first time going with a kid since I was one. FEA was not even a priority for me last time.

Upvote 0

DfromATX

It's being updated. Orange is going to get improved visuals, and Green is supposedly becoming something new entirely, geared towards more family-friendly themes.

Oh ok, I remember now. Sorry, I had a temporary brain freeze lol! So many changes happening it's hard to keep up. I'm glad about that because last time we rode green, every single one of us felt nauseous and we skipped the ride completely on our last visit.

Upvote 0

belledream

Oh ok, I remember now. Sorry, I had a temporary brain freeze lol! So many changes happening it's hard to keep up. I'm glad about that because last time we rode green, every single one of us felt nauseous and we skipped the ride completely on our last visit.
Haha I feel ya! I don't care for it either. It doesn't make me sick but it's not something I care to repeat over and over either. Hopefully the new experiences renew my interest!

Upvote 0

Legendary

Awesome. Since I know Test Track will also be a must do for him, can I make that after Inusebthe first three (meaning the ones I'm going to make in the morning)?
I would not count on any FPs available by the time you use all 3. They usually are gone by mid morning. Hopefully you'll have some luck.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom