Mission Space Concept Shot!!!!!!

General Grizz

How about this one? :D

Attachments

• mission2.jpg
    mission2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 122

tenchu

I'm surprised that you've never tried to 'rename' any of the new attractions which have replaced your old fevourites - with a can of spray paint. Ha ha :lol:

General Grizz

Originally posted by tenchu
I'm surprised that you've never tried to 'rename' any of the new attractions which have replaced your old fevourites - with a can of spray paint. Ha ha :lol:

Actually, there are DECONSTRUCTION (sorry if it's misleading) machines all over ;) ...

Luau Cove

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
Luau Cove I'm speechless! :)

What's the guy in the tree up to?

For the ones that can't understand my modern art :confused: , the guest climbing a tree is Paul Pressler à la jungle cruise, escaping from the crowds. :p

-->LUAU

Main Street USA

Original Poster
With Mission: Space nearing completion, I thought I'd revive this thread for a look at how I thought it would look at the end of construction. I first did this just after they put up the planets outside, as you can see by the date on the first post.

Turns out I wasn't INCREDIBLY far off, the one thing I DID get right that wasn't there when I thought this up ws the ground lighting. The lights on top were wishful thinking I guess!:lol:

Al

I was only thinking this afternoon "I wonder how close the concept shot was to the real thing"!

Great job MSU! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom