Mission Space Barf Bags

scottnj1966

Original Poster
heres the pics from my site

spacebarf1.JPG
spacebarf3.JPG

raven

That is sooooooo funny! I heard people talking about it but never knew they actually put them in there! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AllThatsJoey

Haha

I actually inquired about these because for some reason I was sure this ride was going to make me hurl...even though I've never gotten sick from a ride. Anyways they told me they only had them in the other bay and not the one I was getting in...I was ok.

JonnyK

LOL.. That's funny when u pulled one out n pretend. :lol: :lol:

but anyway the bags.. so plain n white. No interesting designs or anything - they should have added some mission space logos on it or somthing to make it look nice.

raven

Originally posted by wdwfreak

but anyway the bags.. so plain n white. No interesting designs or anything - they should have added some mission space logos on it or somthing to make it look nice.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

It's a puke bag! Why do you need designs on it? People are going to :hurl: in the bag, not take it home.

Next we will be seeing Mickey Mouse on the resort toilet paper. :hammer:

Shaman

Originally posted by antoinebusby
Hmmmm, I wonder (in an effort to save trees) if the bags are reusable?

:lol: Nothing better than a reusable barf bag... :hurl: :D

I didn't see them in the pod I was in....I guess they don't have them in all the fuges...

BeachClubVillas

Originally posted by wdwfreak

If they had put a logo on it or Mickey ears or something, people would be stealing them left and right to keep as souveniers or sell on Ebay or something. This way, people hopefully won't steal them. (Although God knows why anyone would...they're barf bags for crying out loud!!)

JonnyK

Originally posted by raven
:confused: :confused: :confused:

It's a puke bag! Why do you need designs on it? People are going to :hurl: in the bag, not take it home.

Next we will be seeing Mickey Mouse on the resort toilet paper. :hammer:

Don't take me wrong, I was just playing around but if they had some logos. people would take them as an souveniers to keep or so.

Mission: SPACE

Originally posted by objr
I didn't see them in the pod I was in....I guess they don't have them in all the fuges...

Only Yellow has received the bags, so far... I personally think they take away from the ride, get in the way, and are really not needed. I say they need to go.

SirNim

I've taken unused mini Coca-Cola paper cups from Ice Station Cool and napkins from the Animal Kingdom... There's no reason why I wouldn't sneak one of this barf bags home... :lol: (Or at least save it for the plane ride home :lookaroun )

(I'm just kidding!)

orlpassholder

Hey I didnt come home with a gray ball from Space Mountain's ball pit queue area or a solid brass topper from the Haunted Mansion queue or even a FULL unused napkin 500 count box :lol:

People will collect them just like they take the glasses from the 3d shows.

orlpassholder

Originally posted by SirNim
:lookaroun

err shessh ok I will clarify :lol:

You know the ball pit style balls they have at like kid play places or McDonalds playground. They have those same style of play balls in the queue at Space Mountain next time your walking in look straight down. My buddy and I walked out with one for both of us one day. We where young and stupid at the time now where just old and stupid :p

WDWhumanmap

i think they put them there b/c like everyone knows some people aren't all together in the head and go on that ride right after they eat and what do you think is going to happen same thing goes for people who are highly clostriphobic and going on the ride and getting sick a) its so they don't have to keep report b/c of some nutty riders people are getting sick on it
and b) they don't want to get suied by the above nuts:lol:

raven

They need to put the bags in ALL of the pods, not just one. People can get sick in all of them.

Look at the picture I took of the woman sitting next to me who wishes she had one right then:

showphoto.php

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom