Missing In The Mansion

habe20

Original Poster
I found a video on youtube that what I think is based off the movie Paranormal Activity except it involves The Haunted Mansion in Disneyland. I enjoyed it and this would be really freaky if it were true. It's about a couple who gets engaged and visit the park with a friend and try to enjoy the day, but encounter some freaky things at The Haunted Mansion. I figured everyone on here would enjoy a nice scare. ;)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I didn't see those other threads; but I did see this one, so I'm glad you posted it.
The gal playing Jess was adorable, and by far the best of the three actors.

The trip before our last, consisted of only three people: me, hubby, and my sister-in-law. The only rule I had was that I would not go on HM by myself. SSE, no problem. Pooh, no problem. PPF, no problem. Buzz, no problem. Haunted Mansion - no freakin' way! Call me a scaredy cat. I don't care.

The video was good fun - thank you.

DisneyPrincess5

I didn't see those other threads; but I did see this one, so I'm glad you posted it.

The trip before our last, consisted of only three people: me, hubby, and my sister-in-law. The only rule I had was that I would not go on HM by myself. SSE, no problem. Pooh, no problem. PPF, no problem. Buzz, no problem. Haunted Mansion - no freakin' way! Call me a scaredy cat. I don't care.

Oh please neither will I. It took me until 23 years old to not close my eyes on it!

bethymouse

Never seen this! Cool for April Fools Day!:cool: I really believed the "story " @ first until it got all "Poltergeist" on me!:eek:

habe20

Original Poster

After seeing the other threads posted by Andys, I'm glad this thread wasn't a complete waste haha. But you're welcome!!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom