Missed out on Frozen FP 30 days

SamJYung

Original Poster
Missed out on Frozen fast pass 30 days prior. So what's the best plan of action for Epcot in the morning? Plan to get there at opening, and want to do Test Track and Frozen...when the queues are hopefully shorter. I know the Frozen ride is in the world showcase which is a bit further out than Test Track. So logic tells me to we have to do Test Track first, then rush over to the Norway Pavilion when the world showcase opens for Frozen?

Already have fast passes for Soarin' and Spaceship earth. Is it best to try and tackle test track and frozen first thing then?

P.S Has anyone actually managed to get Frozen FP's 30 days before?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Missed out on Frozen fast pass 30 days prior. So what's the best plan of action for Epcot in the morning? Plan to get there at opening, and want to do Test Track and Frozen...when the queues are hopefully shorter. I know the Frozen ride is in the world showcase which is a bit further out than Test Track. So logic tells me to we have to do Test Track first, then rush over to the Norway Pavilion when the world showcase opens for Frozen?

Already have fast passes for Soarin' and Spaceship earth. Is it best to try and tackle test track and frozen first thing then?

Frozen Ever After opens with Future World, not with World Showcase. Since Frozen is newer you may be better off hitting that first then back tracking to Test Track.

RMichael21

I was able to get one for Saturday July 23rd 30 days out, but I woke up at 7am when they first go live and there were only late afternoon/evening slots left.

Do what others have said, go to Frozen right when the park opens and then work your way back to Test Track.

Johnguelff

I got the last one available at 60 days out. I was up at 7 as well. They go fast. Ten seconds after I picked it, I went back through and ALL of the other times for my five days were all gone.

SamJYung

Original Poster
If i can somehow secure fast passes, I will obviously have to cancel Soarin'. Which is the better fast pass to have in terms of waiting the least for one of them? I always guessed Frozen would be the one worth getting as queues are insane for it

RMichael21

If i can somehow secure fast passes, I will obviously have to cancel Soarin'. Which is the better fast pass to have in terms of waiting the least for one of them? I always guessed Frozen would be the one worth getting as queues are insane for it
I'd say Frozen, simply because the line can go outside in the heat and I'd much rather wait in an air conditioned Soarin'. Also, it depends on the day, but I've generally seen Frozen have much longer waits than Soarin'.

disneygeek90

Maybe this is a dumb question, but World showcase usually opens after the rest of Epcot, right? Around 11? So what time would be suggested to get there if you want to get to Frozen when the showcase opens? Or have they opened this up with the rest of the park due to demand?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Maybe this is a dumb question, but World showcase usually opens after the rest of Epcot, right? Around 11? So what time would be suggested to get there if you want to get to Frozen when the showcase opens? Or have they opened this up with the rest of the park due to demand?
Both Mexico and Norway now open at 9 a.m. If you want to ride Frozen Ever After at opening, head there immediately after rope drop.

Scoppin

I was just taking a look at FPs for Epcot for next month when we are going. There were FPs available for Test Track and Soarin, but nothing for Frozen. So, I would suggest doing Frozen right after rope drop and Test Track in the single lane. You may even be able to get a FP for Test Track and Soarin after you have used your initial 3.

aandmmagiccarpetride

I got the last one available at 60 days out. I was up at 7 as well. They go fast. Ten seconds after I picked it, I went back through and ALL of the other times for my five days were all gone.
Well this answers my question. I went on today, 60 days out, but waited until about 11 am and nothing for morning, afternoon or evening! Sigh...

Clawhit

None available for me on the days I wanted either at 60 days out. Luckily I do just by chance have Akershus at 8.20am so am hoping we can be there at rope drop.

Scoppin

I booked our FP+s for Frozen shortly after 7 on our 60 day mark. I was aware these were difficult to get so I went directly to the day we were planning on being at Epcot first, which was not our first day in the parks. The earliest I was able to get was early afternoon. I believe I went back to see if I could modify it after I was done all of my other FP+s, and there was nothing left. This is diffidently one people need to snap up as quickly as possible.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
From experience two weeks ago, the third theater appears to be keeping Soarin's line to a more reasonable time, so take the Frozen FP if it comes. TT has a very long standby line. Single rider helps there, although you don't get the full design experience.

If you are staying on site, Frozen during EMH is your answer if you don't get a FP. We rode during evening EMH with a 40 minute wait.

Clawhit

I booked our FP+s for Frozen shortly after 7 on our 60 day mark. I was aware these were difficult to get so I went directly to the day we were planning on being at Epcot first, which was not our first day in the parks. The earliest I was able to get was early afternoon. I believe I went back to see if I could modify it after I was done all of my other FP+s, and there was nothing left. This is diffidently one people need to snap up as quickly as possible.

I did try frozen 60 days out plus 2 days and 6 days after arrival and bang on 7am not one fast pass left for the whole two days have added it on day 8 after another park at 4.35pm just in case I can't get rope drop on day 2. Keeping fingers crossed - the kids still don't know we are going to disney

Scoppin

I did try frozen 60 days out plus 2 days and 6 days after arrival and bang on 7am not one fast pass left for the whole two days have added it on day 8 after another park at 4.35pm just in case I can't get rope drop on day 2. Keeping fingers crossed - the kids still don't know we are going to disney

I planned on going to Epcot on our third day there and was the first booking I did as knew they go quick. then backtracked to our other days.

Good luck on keeping it a secret. I am doing the same. Three weeks out and they still don't know. Actually, we just contacted a Disney planner to 'arrange' our trip next year. So, hopefully this rouse will cover the true trip.

When you going?

Clawhit

Good luck on keeping it a secret. I am doing the same. Three weeks out and they still don't know. Actually, we just contacted a Disney planner to 'arrange' our trip next year. So, hopefully this rouse will cover the true trip.

It's been a secret since May 2015 and we go in October ...... I even went so far as having a jigsaw puzzle made saying your boarding pass Disney world Florida October ....... Which I divided into 4 and they get a quarter each for their birthdays so half the puzzle down at the moment and all they have is your board... Next puzzle pieces are next week. Even their cakes have been clues but they still have no idea - last birthday so the finale of the puzzle is the day before we fly

Have a fab time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom