Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party

Amylou182

Original Poster
Hi!!

Me and my family are going to WDW over the Halloween period. We were wondering if the Halloween celebrations go on throughout the day or if they were only at night. Just a little bit confused now as to why they have released tickets for the evenings (7-12pm)? We are travelling with small children and was not sure if they would be too scared of the evening festivities?

Thank you

Amy:)

Captain Chaos

Hi!!

Me and my family are going to WDW over the Halloween period. We were wondering if the Halloween celebrations go on throughout the day or if they were only at night. Just a little bit confused now as to why they have released tickets for the evenings (7-12pm)? We are travelling with small children and was not sure if they would be too scared of the evening festivities?

Thank you

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party takes place at night, after park close... It is a hard ticket event... You'll get to see decorations out during the day, but the Boo To You Parade, Hallo-Wishes, Villains Mixer, and trick or treating are all at night... And the kids shouldn't be scared... There is nothing scary about the event...

jcldtrek

I feel goofy for asking this, but if u have hopper tickets already, is this a seperate event you have to pay for?

Slugger

I feel goofy for asking this, but if u have hopper tickets already, is this a seperate event you have to pay for?

Yes. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party are hard ticket events which means you have to pay a separate admission for the event.

DisneyRunner

Hi!!

Thank you

In the past, with these special tickets, you were able to get into MK at 4pm.

Amylou182

Original Poster
Thank you for letting me know!! I booked up our tickets for Halloween yesterday-can't wait!! I'm Sure you never used to have to pre-book so many things before you came to DW before :confused:

fmingo36

Hi!!

Me and my family are going to WDW over the Halloween period. We were wondering if the Halloween celebrations go on throughout the day or if they were only at night. Just a little bit confused now as to why they have released tickets for the evenings (7-12pm)? We are travelling with small children and was not sure if they would be too scared of the evening festivities?Thank you

Remember the name of the event is Mickey's NOT SO SCARY Halloween party.
There is a Halloween feel to it the voice of the mirror from Snow White makes the announcements throughout the night) and the Headless Horseman Rides through before the parade but other than that it's made for kids. The parade is great! The characters are in costumes. The dance parties with the characters are a blast. The rides are working and the lines tend to be shorter (other than the Haunted Mansion) than normal park hours.

It is a late night so you may want to consider not attending a park early in the day or at least plan for a good long nap that day.
Make sure you and your little ones wear costumes; it just adds to the fun!

Grumps

it will be my first MNSSHP I will be on my honeymoon.. I can not wait:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Mine too. Fly in, check in at hotel, grab some grub, hit MK for the event. Should be a great first night. Can't wait to see my daughter's face. She has no idea we are going and she loves Halloween.

Sharkreef11

We went to our first MNSSHP last year and absolutely fell in love with it. It was such a blast. We are going again this year and can't wait. I would say that the intent is not to be scary and by no means is it. The only caution is that it always depends on the kids too. I mean there are children who are afraid of random things so you never know. I'd say if they are ok with the Haunted Mansion then the event will just be a blast for them.

The party is for people of all ages!! Hope you have a blast!:wave:

melmood2000

My Family LOVES this event. We all dressed up when we attend last year we went as the Flintstones. The Boo to you Parade is the best WDW parade in my opinion, and how cool is it that you can Tick or Treat at Magic Kingdom.

JillC LI

the voice of the mirror from Snow White makes the announcements throughout the night
Cool, I hadn't realized that.

To the OP, I agree that if you are going to the party, then don't buy park passes for that day. Sleep late, spend the day at the resort pool, and go to the park with your party tickets at 4pm. You can get in then even though technically the party doesn't start until 7pm. Bring your costumes, leave them in a locker, and then change into them at the appointed time for the Halloween party. It's a blast and not scary at all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom