Mickey Mouse Firefighter Poster

WDWKat26

Original Poster
Okay, so i've searched EVERYWHERE online for this poster and I can't find it. I see it everywhere in Disney World and I want to get it for my boyfriend. It's a poster of Mickey shaking hands with a firefighter, if anyone can find it, it would be MUCH appreciated! Thanks!

barnum42

I don't know if they do shipping, but the poster is available at the "Art of Disney" in Downtown Disney. May be worth dropping them a line:

Downtown Disney Marketplace (407)828-3800
1780 Buena Vista Drive
PO BOX 10150
Lake Buena Vista Fl 32830

WDWKat26

Original Poster
Thanks :) I know it's there because that's where I saw it, I just wasn't sure if there was anywhere online that I could find it! Thanks though!

Security

There are all kinds of art print shops online that I have seen them at, I just can't recall which websites. BUT I see it in a majority of the shops at WDW.

vicpieexc

I have one

Hi, I currently am selling a new one on my Ebay account. It is new and comes in a tough postage tube. The auction starts at 39.99. It is 100% official and is only being sold due to death in family. Please take a look. My Ebay member name is VICPIEEXC. Have fun and remember to smile:sohappy: !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom