MGM to Boardwalk?

mergedthought

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

I read somewhere that guests were able to walk from MGM to the Boardwalk. Just curious, is that actually possible? Are you able to walk across the roads from MGM to the Boardwalk? I also read that there is water transportation from MGM to the Boardwalk. Is this located within the gates of the park, or before you actually enter? Any info would be appreciated.

Take Care,

Jason

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
mergedthought said:
Hi everyone,

I read somewhere that guests were able to walk from MGM to the Boardwalk. Just curious, is that actually possible? Are you able to walk across the roads from MGM to the Boardwalk? I also read that there is water transportation from MGM to the Boardwalk. Is this located within the gates of the park, or before you actually enter? Any info would be appreciated.

Take Care,

Jason
Yes you can walk to MGM from Boardwalk they also have boat transportation. Some will tell you walking is faster some will say the boat is. I have found them to be about the same. The boat dock for MGM is at the park entrance.

Chape19714

You can walk, however, the sidewalk goes under the bridge on that road, you never cross the road, and you enter the boardwalk from the back, near the luna park pool. Boat transportation to the front gate of MGM from the main entertainment area, and transportation to EPCOT by boat is also available. (note:The EPCOT boat leads to an enterance between France and the UK, back in World Showcase. This enterance does NOT lead to the Future World Enterance of EPCOT. You can walk to Future World.) You can also board the boat at EPCOT and go to MGM, if you are willing to wait while they load/unload at the resorts (3 stops). The Walkway to MGM is marked on the MGM guidemap.

Hope this helps!

raven

Ive taken the boat and walked as well. Depending on how long you have to wait for a boat, sometimes it's faster to just walk. You will have to go through the Sawn & Dolphin area though.

Disney_CP_2004

yeah u can walk from the BW to MGM....u can start off @ Jelly Rolls or @ the Dance Hall...and just before the arch way to the sawn/dolphin, and the Y&B there is a turn off......bare to the left and take the turn off (not sure if it clearly says MGM this way), but u can follow that along the water way and it will take u all the way to MGM.....or u can pick the boat up on the dock on the back side of the resort , where all the rest and giftshops are (MGM side is if your facing the Y&B is on the left side, epcot side is on the ride, u can def tell who use to pilot the friendship boats), and it will take about 15 minutes if u have a good captain to get u to MGM!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom