MGM food question

I3olTz

Original Poster
ok so i was at MGM this weekend and we happed to walk past the "dip" site in front of the indy stunt show. a few years back my dad got a steak sub from that place and he loved it, but ever since then they never serve them when were there, its still on the menu and non of the people working there know when they serve it......does any one know if its seasonal or if they just stopped all together..

echoscot

Yeah, they stopped. Unfortunately they found out your Dad liked them and they said "Well, we can't have that!!! Stop selling them"....I am just kidding.

They found that it was not cost efficient to man that booth to cook those and sell them. People buy only a few things and once the show starts they stop altogether.

I3olTz

Original Poster
seems like everything my dad liked is gone.....all the toppings at the different restaurants like at the backlot express.....hot cheese and guacamole, Disney had some odd toppings back in the day, but Disney's gotta save that cash.....oh well thx 4 the info

dpunky

Yeah, all the good food in MGM like the steak sub and hot cheese and guacacmole from the backlot express have gone the way of the dinosaur (i.e. the old backstage studio tour).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom