Message from Debbie in New Orleans

johnnaa

Original Poster
Hi,

I am a good friend of Debbie's. She has been in contact with me as much as she can via her cell throughout this whole nightmare. I just spoke with her and she asked me to come onto here and update you all. She wants to let you know that she is home now and running on generators. They need ammunition to protect themselves and their home now. Conditions around her are beyond horrible. Her brother is out collecting bodies. It's just beyond horrific. She is a strong woman and I am proud of her courage and strength.

Johnna

col

johnnaa said:
Hi,

I am a good friend of Debbie's. She has been in contact with me as much as she can via her cell throughout this whole nightmare. I just spoke with her and she asked me to come onto here and update you all. She wants to let you know that she is home now and running on generators. They need ammunition to protect themselves and their home now. Conditions around her are beyond horrible. Her brother is out collecting bodies. It's just beyond horrific. She is a strong woman and I am proud of her courage and strength.

Johnna

my heart goes out to everyone in new orleans and all the areas affected with katrina!

give her my love.:wave:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Please tell Debbie to let me know somehow if she needs anything at all. I am praying for her and her family. Please tell her that I am here for her.

Pam

Erika

johnnaa said:
Hi,

Johnna

Debbie is a beautiful person and a long-time favorite around here. Please tell her she is in all our thoughts. Thanks for the update.

Disnut, Debbie's name on the boards is Debbie. Creative, like mine!!! :wave:

ballewclan

Wow i had no idea it was to the point of protecting yourself with firearms and picking up dead bodies?! My thoughts and prayers go out to her and everyone who has been affected...

Fantasmic!329

Debbie is the wonderful person around here who has the snow person as an avatar, right?

Thoughts and prayers go out to all my fellow WDWMagicians who are in the line of harm's way/path.

stranger

Fantasmic!329 said:
Debbie is the wonderful person around here who has the snow person as an avatar, right?

Thoughts and prayers go out to all my fellow WDWMagicians who are in the line of harm's way/path.

Yes she is!

Thanks for the update. My thoughts go out to her and her family. :wave:

tigsmom

Safari Giraffe said:
My continued thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected during this difficult time. Has anyone heard from MKCP yet?

Not that I know of.

So glad to hear from Debbie again, please send her our love & if she needs anything to please just let us know.

DisneyPhD

This is the 1st time I have visited magic in a while, but I was wondering how Debbie was. Glad to hear she is back home safely (for now, that sounds scary and crazy).

Hope things return to something more normal like soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom