Merry Christmas

MightyMouse

Original Poster
I just thought I'd share with you all as I think you fine people on this forum are the only one's I know whom will truly appreciate this.

So this past fall our family traveled to the World as first time guests. One of the breakfast meals we enjoyed the most was in Epcot at the Akershus Royal Banquet. For this Christmas we thought wouldn't it be fun for us to try and recreate the breakfast with some of the items we enjoyed at the restaurant and sit down eating our breakfast while watching the slideshow/movie I made of our trip.
One of the items I really enjoyed was a Norwegian cheese "Gjetost". I managed to track down this sweet savory goat cheese to being sold in a cheese market not too far from my house. I didn't think I'd have much luck in finding this cheese but I am so excited to have done so.

I'm glad to see some of the magic of Disney has found it's way home with me. My Xmas wish is to have plentiful Disney magic enter your homes this season as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

popcenturylover

I just thought I'd share with you all as I think you fine people on this forum are the only one's I know whom will truly appreciate this.

So this past fall our family traveled to the World as first time guests. One of the breakfast meals we enjoyed the most was in Epcot at the Akershus Royal Banquet. For this Christmas we thought wouldn't it be fun for us to try and recreate the breakfast with some of the items we enjoyed at the restaurant and sit down eating our breakfast while watching the slideshow/movie I made of our trip.
One of the items I really enjoyed was a Norwegian cheese "Gjetost". I managed to track down this sweet savory goat cheese to being sold in a cheese market not too far from my house. I didn't think I'd have much luck in finding this cheese but I am so excited to have done so.

I'm glad to see some of the magic of Disney has found it's way home with me. My Xmas wish is to have plentiful Disney magic enter your homes this season as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!
Akershus was also one of our favorite meals of our last stay in September! We loved it! This is a great idea! I was actually thinking of making Tonga toast (Kona) for our Christmas brunch. (another favorite meal) Anyway, Merry Christmas & enjoy your fabulous breakfast!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom