Merchandise role?

kp12345

Original Poster
Hey so I am currently a CM at wdw and I absolutely love my job and Disney so much. I want to transfer into merch and change it up a bit. I was wondering if anyone could give me any information? Thanks!

Last edited:

Dasnowz

there are very few if any full time spots available so if that is what your looking for this isn't for you. the wait list is long. my daughter was hired as merchandise but is a single mom of 2 and cold not survive on part time. she was told the wait for ft was several years long. She loved the job for the most part. she was at dtd. she transferred to an attractions role at hs for full time.

kp12345

Original Poster
Several years? I only waited 2 weeks until I got my full time. It depends on where you want to go for a location. I don't know how long the wait list would be for merchandise, but if it's as long as you say it is that's not good lol

Dasnowz

My daughter was there for 4 months and never got full time. that's why she left. She was willing to take ft anywhere in merchandise but its almost non existent. Go ask some merchandise locations. most are part time or cp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom