Memory Dump: Comment your favotite!

My friends and I went to dinner at O'hana, then walked to the little hammock area at the Polynesian and goofed around/watched MK fireworks. :-D

When my sons were little we told them we were going to visit their aunt in FL. Packed up the van and left SC; we were able to keep them distracted and pulled up in the parking lot of Epcot and told them we were just stopping for a minute. They both got out of the van took one look at Spaceship Earth and they both at the same time screamed WE ARE AT DISNEY WORLD!!!!! it was priceless

I have daydreams about my boyfriend doing something like this. That's AWESOME!!!

JusticeDisney

I’m not sure yet which memory to share, but for now let me just say this. This might be the best thread that this board has ever seen. Reading through the various responses, I have smiled, laughed out loud, reminisced, and even gotten watery eyes.

Thank you to all of you for loving Disney World the same way that I do!

BoarderPhreak

Running around the nascent EPCOT Center in the early eighties as a younger teen with my parents (who've since passed) during the Christmas->New Year's holidays for a couple of years running, despite the record crowds each year over the last. Good family times and everything was shiny and new.

Bender123

Getting engaged is a major highlight...but in terms of "other" experiences, I would say anytime Ive been there with my family. Its expensive. Its a ton of work. It hardly feels like a vacation. It also pays off in fn, adventure and stories and memories.

MississippiBelle

Over 10 years ago, when I was in my very early teens, the parks actually had "off-seasons" where not very many people would be there and the tickets were fairly cheap. My family was there the week before Christmas (yes, that was an "off-season" time at one point!) and we had Magic Kingdom to ourselves during EMH one night. We rode Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, the TTA, you name it countless times. Over and over. The cast members wouldn't even make you get off the ride to go back through the queue. On one of our rides on Splash, the fireworks had just started right as we came around the first bend that offers a castle view. We watched the finale from the top of the big hill! Still my favorite Disney memory :inlove:

Bartledvd

We where staying at OKW in september 2013 and went to front desk to try and get some info about going off site to get some presents for my sons seventh birthday one of the staff offered to drop us off at the Florida mall and gave us his number to pick us up and would not accept a penny for doing so that was fantastic but when we arrived back to our room they had filled it with all sorts of treats, ballon animals,a card from mickey and some toys .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom