Meeting Cindy Or Snow White??

stephsim

HI,

We are planning a WDW trip late September/early October. How many days before can I get PS for Cindy's Breakfast, 45 or 60??? Is there a trick to getting PS? If I can't get in, where can my daughters meet thier favorite characters, Cindy and Snow White? I went in March and got lucky and got in by just walking by the Castle and asking if they had a PS cancellations. My in laws are coming this time and it would be great to share such a magical moment with thier granddaughters. Plus my 4 year old would be sad to miss out on seeing them especially since she really believes they live there in the castle. :(

TIA!

Steph

Stefffe

:) :)

cindy's is a 60 day PS.....and ya gotta call earrrrrrrrrrly.....i beleive they start taking PS's at 7am Eastern time..(which is 6am my time) good luck !!!

if for some reason you cant get cindys....there is a princess breakfast in epcot in the Norway pavillion....and i hear its not nearly as hard to get into...Cindy wont be there since she is at the castle....but all the other princesses show...or so im told...

enjoy your stay :)

~stefffe~

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We just did the Princess Storybook breakfast in Norway for my daughters birthday. Sw is definately there along with about 5 other Princesses. I would suggest that you call and make your PS for as early in the day as possible. We had an 8:30 PS and since my daughter was the first girl to show up, she was made Princess of the day. She wore her wimple and a cape and had a sceptor to open the doors for all of the guests.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom