MDE App not linking ANYTHING!

Adelle D

Original Poster
I've had the My Disney Experience app for a couple weeks now. All of my info was linked on there automatically after I got signed in using the same login I do on my Mac.

I went to open it this morning, and it asked me to log in. I logged in, and there is NOTHING linked. So I said, "Ok, I guess I'll start from scratch and manually link everything!" I tried linking our resort, dining, FP+ reservations, everything. Every time it said it was "already linked" to another account.

I only have the one account! Anyone else experience this, or have suggestions on what to do?

Herdman

I had this happen. When it happened to me there was a tech support number to call that was part of the error message that popped up. They said that I did have another account set up at some point. They deleted that 2nd account and then everything synced up. This may not be your problem exactly, but I'd call the support number and see if they can take care of it.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
I've been trying to log into MDE on my phone his week, only for it to tell me that I have the incorrect password, though when I log in on my computer, it works normally. So I tried to reset the password on my phone, and it tells me that my email address does not have an account attached to it.

I just called Disney today, and they said they are having problems with MDE recently, and to give them 24 hours to fix things...

CB92

I was unable to link any of my tickets to my reservations until the 60 day window opened up. Hope you figure it out!

Rob562

I was unable to link any of my tickets to my reservations until the 60 day window opened up. Hope you figure it out!

If tickets are part of a package reservation, they're already linked with nothing more to do. You won't get access to them to make FP+ until the 60-day window opens.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom