MDE app & Magicband color

DBF John

Original Poster
So there must be a glitch in the MDE app and the new purple magicband. Ordered 2 for a trip this week, and when I checked the pickup notice with the app, it showed them as Gray.

MickeyMomV

When did you select your colors? Just making sure you ordered them the 30 days in advance. Otherwise they may have run out due to their popularity. Strange though that IF they did run short on purple they would not have given you an option to change colors before assigning gray.

DBF John

Original Poster
I failed to say that checking through Website with laptop the color was shown, but I did order about 8 days out, it was a spur of the moment MNSSHP trip, got rained out by TS Julia

JiminyandTink

So there must be a glitch in the MDE app and the new purple magicband. Ordered 2 for a trip this week, and when I checked the pickup notice with the app, it showed them as Gray.

Same thing happened to me, I chose my groups colors on MDE and went back a couple weeks later and it was back to gray, I went back in and changed them back and didn't have the problem again on MDE, I'll just have to see what happens when I get my bands.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom