May crowds

ilovepluto23

I'm thinking of doing a trip sometime the end of May in 2008. I was wondering what the crowds are usually like around that time since I've never been that time of year. Good time to go or not? Thanks!

bayoutinkbelle

We were there last year in late May into early June. As far as crowds go, it wasn't too bad. Certainly not like later in the summer season. I don't think it's such a bad time to go.

The weather wasn't steaming hot yet and I had to wear a long-sleeved T-shirt on several nights. Of course, I tend to favor the hot weather, so your mileage may vary. Since you're a Louisiana gal, too, you might understand. ;-)

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Memorial Day weekend can be a bit crowded, since lots of people take long weekends. I've found that the rest of May is not so bad though. The weather is nice too- a bit warm during the day, but absolutely gorgeous at night (I love wearing shorts and a hoodie, I don't know why).

Upvote 0

TrentMom

I'm thinking of doing a trip sometime the end of May in 2008. I was wondering what the crowds are usually like around that time since I've never been that time of year. Good time to go or not? Thanks!

I went last year the second week of May and it was perfect. it was hot, but not unbearable.

The crowds were llight, with the longest wait being 20 mins....

I would avoid the end of May due to large crowds because of Memorial Day.

Upvote 0

executivechef

We go every May. Normally the first into the second week. Temps are great and the people are lite. Mornings are very quite and it gives you time to enjoy the parks and rides rather than having to run or hurry to another ride. It's a nice pace. The very end of the month schools are releasing students for summer vacations so the start of a busy summer begins.
This year we're going the 11th so I'm going to hope it's just as the beginning of the month.

Guy

Upvote 0

abug'saunt

this will be our second trip at the end of May beginning of June (3rd trip total). we really enjoyed our first trip, and found crowds to be rather decent. we are going back May 22nd to June 1st. Our anniversary is the 28th and that is why we chose May. Weather is nice - not too hot, not too cold - and the ocasional rain showers break up the monotany (sp?).

Upvote 0

mitchk

Hey, I'll be there when you guys are, It's my honeymoon, I hope the crowds aren't that bad. I hope to see you there, have a great anniversary :wave:

Upvote 0

ilovepluto23

Original Poster
Thanks for your help everyone. I think maybe I'll post on here again after this May to see how the crowds go this year to plan for 2008. It might give me a really good idea. It seems like there is no off-season at WDW anymore.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom