Master of the Parks - Sign Up to Compete!

BryceM

Original Poster
@BryceM when will we get our 1st challenge, and do we send you our responces through a personal message or for everyone to see?
I will first send it through personal message. Then tomorrow I will post the "Challenge 1" thread along that will let everyone see what the challenge is. The "Challenge 1" thread will be where you will submit your proposal.

Also, a "Master of the Parks" discussion thread will be open soon. This will allow all competitors, judges and others interested in it to discuss the contest.

jdmdisney99

I will first send it through personal message. Then tomorrow I will post the "Challenge 1" thread along that will let everyone see what the challenge is. The "Challenge 1" thread will be where you will submit your proposal.

Also, a "Master of the Parks" discussion thread will be open soon. This will allow all competitors, judges and others interested in it to discuss the contest.
Just wondering, what time do you think you'll send/post the challenge? No matter what I'm excited and ready to make big budgets!

BryceM

Original Poster
Official contestants are:

1. WED99
2. wiigirl
3. kermitdefrog
4. Turtle
5. LittleGiants16
6. ctxak98
7. adv.bluedude
8. techee
9. Disneydreamer23
10. Matt7187
11. jdmdisney99

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom