Master of the Parks - Challenge 2: Vote!

Who stays in?

• jdmdisney99

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Matt7187

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BryceM

Original Poster
This week competitors were asked to re-do the Imagination! Pavilion at Epcot. Our two competitors that will be battling in the vote are...

@jdmdisney99 and @Matt7187

Jdmdisney99 created a creative new show, some really fun/interactive play areas and a ride that is plentiful with amazing effects and a great storyline.

Matt7187 created an interesting re-hash of Captain E.O., a fun ride that let guests control some crazy scenarios and some cool minor attractions to replace the current Imageworks and fill the top floor space.

Read the two proposals here before you decide: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/master-of-the-parks-challenge-2-lost-imagination.855971/

Voting closes tomorrow at 6:50 P.M.

jdmdisney99

I will not be a disappointment! Please put me through! My ideas will blow your minds! This week I just didn't have that much time to develop my concept while I was traveling. Everyone will be amazed! Did I mention I'll give out cookies if you vote for me! :D

WED99

Bryce, I feel you descriptions were a bit harsh. You made Jdm sound so good and Matt sound horrible. I really think you should change that. Besides Matt had a very good idea, just his story was lacking. He deserves more than that.

No hate bro, just looking out for him.

BryceM

Original Poster
Bryce, I feel you descriptions were a bit harsh. You made Jdm sound so good and Matt sound horrible. I really think you should change that. Besides Matt had a very good idea, just his story was lacking. He deserves more than that.

No hate bro, just looking out for him.
I edited the "silly ride" description, which did sound a little crude when I re-read.

WED99

Oh and the next challenge won't be due Friday right? Because we need more time. When will we be receiving it?

The Empress Lilly

Well both proposals have awesome queue music then!

Matt, I love you 'Build a Figment of Your Imagination'. I'd totally get one!
But I can only pick one proposal, and I think I like the actual ride of jdm best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom