MASSIVE Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Photo Post! By tk421-sw & thimblekisses

Sumr731

Totally Rockin

Can we say wooooooooo hooooooooooooo!! I've never had so much fun at Disney than the eerie night of Sept. 30. The lightening was crashing up until the time for the Hallowishes Fireworks. It will be a night I will remember FOREVER :sohappy:

BEEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOTIFUL Pictures. It was like reliving the entire event again. Way to go on the fireworks video too. I had tears in my eyes watching that. I swear I should be living in Disney.

Planning for my FIRST Disney Cruise now....Yeah!!!!

Thanks gang

PS Yeah, I'm new!!! :wave:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Thanks so much for sharing Corinne and Ryland. The shots were great and your narrative was great fun as usual.

We're so spoiled in what you've been sharing with us...but just don't stop!

PrtyPlnnrJC101

This thread makes me so happy, I will have a new avatar now! Woohoo! Thanks again guys for an awesome night. You two are super amazing!

And Donald duck was in fact in a pumpkin costume in ToonTown, but was a knight during the parade to match Daisy as a maiden. Mickey has two costumes as well, jester during the parade and scarecrow in ToonTown. I love seeing my favorites characters in their Halloween costumes.

Joevn

Thanks for the awesome update! I've never been to MNSSHP, so it was nice to get a better idea of what the event is like.

And your group costumes are awesome! Is there any way you or Ryland can upload the image used for the Mouseketeers shirt logo? Oh, and how'd you do the hats? Is it just the regular Mickey hats with a sticker of some sort covering the WDW logo?

Thanks,
Joe

2gether

Great Job!

You cuys almost make me feel like a young music performance major again....instead of an aging Research and Development Director! Thanks for making me feel young again!

lawyergirl77

Awesome pics as always! I love your updates soooo much, even when they make me super jealous that I can't be there to see all of the cool things you describe! :lol:

Thank you so much for letting us experience a bit of the magic! :sohappy:

crazydaveh

Dang! I was mad at Disney today, but after seeing your pics, I want to go now!

I'm only 25 miles away... I don't get paid until Friday, Who needs gas when I can go to the party!

Oh the Party is on Wayne! Let's go!

imamouse

Thank you for your time and hard work to share such a detailed post. Your costumes were so original and creative! Disney should hire you for marketing or PR 'cos you make folks (like me!) want to go to MNSSHP. And congrats on being picked to be the Grand Marshalls - a well deserved honor for your group!

Do you enjoy or have as much fun at MVMCP? You said that you've been to MNSSHP 3 times, but MVMCP only once. Was once enough for you guys?

I'm hoping that MVMCP is better than ever this year, like the extra candy at MNSSHP, maybe they'll have better cookies and hot chocolate at MVMCP.

Thanks again for continuing to share the magic. Looking forward to the parade video.
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom