March weather?

We're scheduled for our annual trip to WDW from March 23-31. Does anyone know of a website that provides long-range forecasting? I realize the inaccuracy of long-range forecasting, we're just getting excited and like to talk about our plans.

goaler

I don't know of any long-range forecast sites, but I can give you mine. We have gone to WDW several times in March for my sons birthday. The weather has always been fantastic compared to what we get here in Michigan in March. It should be high 70s to mid 80's during the day. It could get cool at night though into the 60's.

We stayed at WL in January this year for 5 days and I didn't even bring any long pants. Let me tell you it was very cold at the airport in Detroit. I wore sweatshirts or a fleece jacket in the evenings and was always comfortable.

Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Coronado

The weather is great....very mild days and pleasant nights.....that's the good news.... the forcast for the park is ...
extreme crowding, followed by long lines, and frustrating experiences at eating establishments... driving conditions are forcast as stop and go from Daytona west to exit 26b and at a dead stop from exit 23 to 24d east to World Drive...It is SPRING BREAK! Most of the schools in Florida are off that week... but not to worry...get a speed pass....relax....shop....buy...and most of all... enjoy :lol:

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
It was COLD (for Florida) the past few days (lows in the 20s up here, so 30s at WDW) but is warmer (mid 50s at WDW)tonight. The bad news is that it's pouring with intermittant thunderstorms.

Until late April, layering is the way to go! I always bring some warmer (ie, long pants and a jacket/sweater) clothes with me...the nights can still be cool. The weather forecast can still change fairly rapidly...I personally wouldn't trust a long range forecast! (unless it was via my favorite meteorologist ;))

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom