Marathon Weekend and DVC

Hannah1284

Original Poster
I apologize if this has already been asked/answered. I searched but was unable to find anything.

I know transportation for the Marathon weekend is at all resorts. But does that extend to DVC resorts as well? I am thinking of renting points for 2015, but wanted to be sure I'd be able to get back and forth just as easily as at any other resort.

Thanks!

Kristia

I apologize if this has already been asked/answered. I searched but was unable to find anything.

I know transportation for the Marathon weekend is at all resorts. But does that extend to DVC resorts as well? I am thinking of renting points for 2015, but wanted to be sure I'd be able to get back and forth just as easily as at any other resort.

Thanks!
As far as I know, all Disney Resorts have transportation for Marathon Weekend so you should be good! We rented points for a past Marathon Weekend for BCV but of course the bus would stop there anyway for BC.

Hannah1284

Original Poster
As far as I know, all Disney Resorts have transportation for Marathon Weekend so you should be good! We rented points for a past Marathon Weekend for BCV but of course the bus would stop there anyway for BC.

Thanks! that's what i figured, but want to be sure before i go through with it!

FerretAfros

Yes, race transportation goes to all resorts, including DVC. I think that Old Key West and Saratoga Springs share buses some of the time, but it certainly exists

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Yes they do, but due to all the roads being closed off, it takes forever to get to Epcot. Next year we are going to try to stay at Bay Lake Tower.

lukacseven

Thanks!
Yes. I've stayed at both Old Key West & Kidani Village & they have full transportation to all race related events.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom