Making more FP selections

Dpint43

Original Poster
Hey guys - I should have probably asked this during my last FP Question but it slipped my mind. I just went on to make my FP selections for HS...my family got Toy Story and Tower of Terror. We didn't want another FP but the website basically chose our third FP for little mermaid. We will not be using this FP...so my question is - in order for me to make more pass selections do I have to have used all three? can I cancel little mermaid and make a new FP selection after doing toy story and tower of terror?

Sorry but this FP stuff is a bit over my head and I want to be prepared Pre trip. If you have any hints, tips or advice I'd appreciate as well!

Thanks!

Tom

Beta Return
You can change mermaids to something else now, but not to a duplicate of anything else you have.

And you can't book a 4th until all 3 of the others expire that day, and then you must book it at a kiosk. The 4th can be a duplicate, but only if it's available.

JWG

I think you should be able to simply go in and cancel the Little Mermaid and end up with only two (or add a different 3rd now if you want).

CaptainShortty

You can cancel it, but if you just straight up cancel it then you won't be able to get a third again without canceling the others that you already have. You can modify it to something else. Everything works with cloud technology so any changes you make will automatically be put on your band.

You can only get a fourth one once you have used all of the other three day of and you must do it at the kiosks in the park. You cannot do it on the App or Computer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom