Mainstreet Vehicles???

cw1982

Original Poster
I've never paid enough attention to Main Street to realize they did the vehicle rides, probably because my most recent trip was an adult trip where we never got to the Magic Kingdom super early, and my last trip before that was years ago.

Anyway... what's the scoop on those? My son will likely want to ride the fire truck if he realizes that's an option LOL. Is there usually much of a wait to get on? And would we leave his stroller and come back for it?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
They only run early in the morning. Trips are one way (Town Square to castle hub or castle hub to Town Square) so you would need to return to the area where you parked your stroller. Typically there are not long lines to board, and once the vehicle is full it departs.

cw1982

Original Poster
They only run early in the morning. Trips are one way (Town Square to castle hub or castle hub to Town Square) so you would need to return to the area where you parked your stroller. Typically there are not long lines to board, and once the vehicle is full it departs.

You're so amazingly helpful. Thank you! :)

We leave tomorrow night to head that way, so my brain is full of last-minute thoughts. I'm trying to not blow up the boards with my questions if I can help it LOL

cw1982

Original Poster
This has been on my bucket list but can’t seem to get to MK early. Maybe this trip I’ll make it

When are you going? I'll be completely honest and say if my son wasn't such an early riser I'd probably never be anywhere at rope drop, much less for EMH lol

cw1982

Original Poster
They are popular but fortunately you dont have to get FP+ 60 days in advance to ride them. It is a nice relaxing ride up main street.

Yeah I was thinking I'd let him pick two vehicles and ride one each way. We'll have to go back to get his stroller anyway LOL

NeedMoreMickey

When are you going? I'll be completely honest and say if my son wasn't such an early riser I'd probably never be anywhere at rope drop, much less for EMH lol
Our MK day is going to be the 16th. This trip is anniversary trip so maybe I’ll let my husband sleep in and dash over for early morning ride

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom