Main Street Performer identification, please?

wsapooh

Original Poster
mayor.jpg

I know that the man on the left is Mayor Weaver.
Can someone please identify the lovely lady on the right for me?

Rob562

Hildegard Olivia Harding?

She was great when we saw her back in '03! I had just come out of the Main Street Bakery and was waiting for my friends behind me. She'd been strolling along and had stopped to talk to someone. Behind her (out of her view) a random male Guest for some reason took his shirt off for a moment (apply sunscreen, change shirts, I forget why).

Well, she turned around, saw the shirtless Guest and screamed in her classic way: "OOOOHHH!!!! Oh my GOODNESS!!! OH!!! He's NAKED!!!! OHHH!!!" From the bosom of her dress she hauls out this HUGE handkerchief and starts holding it up to protect passers-by from seeing him. :lol: Classic!

-Rob

EchoOfOphelia

I've spoken to her before, really neat!
She was walking around with another woman in the same garb.
They reminded me of the "pick a little, talk a little" women from Music Man.

Jessie&Buzz

The Mayor was cool. He knew of a town from near me. I'm not sure how he knew about it unless he was from this area or had someone from this area. It's not too well known. I can't even remember how we got to talking about where we live. Maybe he asked one of us.

wsapooh

Original Poster
Got a couple more for ya.

public_works.jpg

This one was chatting with people sitting on Main Street waiting for the parade to start during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I know he has something to do with Public Works. Any thoughts?

wsapooh

Original Poster
mgm.jpg

This lady is a Streetmosphere performer at Disney-MGM. She was the host of the "Funniest Citizen in Hollywood" improv comedy competition. ???

metscool

Got a couple more for ya.

public_works.jpg

This one was chatting with people sitting on Main Street waiting for the parade to start during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I know he has something to do with Public Works. Any thoughts?
That is Big from the Adv. Club. This is him as Graves the not so cazy Butler.
3a51.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom