Main Street Megastore

venooch333

Original Poster
I just visited Main Street Megastore for the forst time and I was wondering what book, dvd or cd recomendations you had for me :veryconfu I mainly interested only in the WDW theme parks butn really anything about them (aren't we all?) :lol: But i was just wondering what you thing would be a good buy :confused:

dixiegirl

if i were you try ebay first... although i have tried mainstreet and had no problems, some people have said that their orders take forever to come in . i also found them to be very highly priced, but if you really want that special cd or dvd i'm sure it doe'st matter, within reason. but really try ebay its amazing what disney cd's and dvd merchandise you'll find there.

brkgnews

You can always search through Main Street Megastore's site to find the DVDs you want, but then call WDW to order them directly from the parks. You won't pay double the price (unlike what you'd pay at Mainstreet Megastore). You WILL get your merchandise (unlike my experience with Mainstret Megastore). And you'll get the usual great Disney service (unlike my experience with Mainstreet Megastore). Call 407-363-6200 to speak with Resort Merchandise -- tell them the ones you want and (as long as they're still being sold in the parks) they'll sell them to you for the same price you'd pay in the parks (plus shipping, of course). If the stuff you want is out of print, I'd go through eBay (or, if it's an out-of-print book, I highly recommend http://www.alibris.com) I've bought TONS of obscure Disney books there.

Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom