Main Street Electric Light Parade name (baroque hoedown??)

mr snrub

Original Poster
Is that the name of the Main street electrical parade song (the old one, with the turtle and such.)

And is there anywhere i can easily get a good quality mp3 of it?

IlovyensiD

Yep that's it. The Baroque Hoedown. Check on Limewire. My son had downloaded a bnch of Disney World Park songs and ride songs from that site. Hope that helps.

TiggerBW

I don't believe the song is called Baroque Hoedown. That is part of the song, and obviously a major part because it plays in the background for almost the whole parade, but in the very beginning and very end of the parade there are sections called Fanfare of Lights.

mkepcotmgmak

the underliner of the parade is called Baroque Hoedown

it is also the underliner of the SPECTACULAR Dreamlights parade at tokyo disney!!!

Irrawaddy Erik

These are the sections of the MSEP:

Fanfare of Lights, Baroque Hoedown, All in the Golden Afternoon, The Unbirthday Song, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Entry of the Gladiators, A Bit Bubbly, Brazzle Dazzle Day, It's Not Easy

From the Classic Disney Vol. II

raven

Originally posted by Irrawaddy Erik
These are the sections of the MSEP:

Fanfare of Lights, Baroque Hoedown, All in the Golden Afternoon, The Unbirthday Song, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Entry of the Gladiators, A Bit Bubbly, Brazzle Dazzle Day, It's Not Easy

From the Classic Disney Vol. II

That is the shortened version. The original has all songs from all sorts of Disney movies: You Can Fly, Following The Leader, Wistle While You Work, etc.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
...and the original WDW version from `79 had a great moog synth version of Zip a Dee!! What year did MSEP start here anyway? 77 of 78?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom