Main Street Could Use a Little More "Magic"

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
Doncha think? From Widen Your World's Facebook page:

543102_528797710473223_39791101_n.jpg

Of course, Disneyland still has their Magic Shop with CMs who demonstrate tricks, but it's much more important to sell tacky looking T-Shirts, right?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I use to love going to the Magic Shops at MK. (yes.. plural)

I really miss them...they were hidden attractions to me.

The Empress Lilly

Oh, how I loved the Magic Shop!

...and the cinema, and the arcade, and the Disney Story, and the flower market, and Center Street West, and a period themed bakery instead of a pimped up Starbucks, and specialty shops, and and and

FettFan

I've always been a proponent of bringing back the Magic Shop as a way of getting Oswald in the park.
Oswald-the-Lucky-Rabbit-thumb.jpg

"Oswald's Lucky Magic Shop" or some such. Cast members sell and perform tricks, and have Oswald make routine meet and greets.

I mean, a magic shop would be a much better fit for him than DCA's Service Station.

SignMickeyOswald.jpg

NiarrNDisney

I agree that WDW's Main Street has become really just a very large Disney Store. I wish they never removed the seats in the theater, I used to go in there to cool off relax and watch a few cartoons. I have been to DL and I can tell you is far better then ours, they have so many more dining options and there are so many more vehicles to ride on and interesting stores to stop in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom