Main Entrance Pass for sale on Ebay

hemloc

Ummm.. Not sure why someone would get fired for selling a 2007 pass, which is listed as a collectible(It clearly states that you will not gain park entry with it!).

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
*facepalm*

There are HOW many tens of thousands of castmembers out there with main gate passes?

Seriously?!

:brick::brick::brick:

Siege898

Original Poster
Ummm.. Not sure why someone would get fired for selling a 2007 pass, which is listed as a collectible(It clearly states that you will not gain park entry with it!).

The fine print on the back of the pass states:

"This pass is non-transferrable, not for sale...This pass is the property of the Company and must be surrendered to the Company upon the holder's termination of employment or request of the Company."

He should get fired.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The fine print on the back of the pass states:

"This pass is non-transferrable, not for sale...This pass is the property of the Company and must be surrendered to the Company upon the holder's termination of employment or request of the Company."

He should get fired.
That fine print applies only while the pass is a viable means to gain entry into the parks. Once the pass has expired, it becomes a collectible and unless the fine print specifically states that it must be returned on expiry [for example if CMs were required to surrender their previous pass to obtain their new pass every year], then it can legitimately be sold by the holder. If something can legitimately be thrown in the garbage, it can equally legitimately be sold. Firing someone for selling something that has no intrinsic value would be illegal.

The fact that people have bid ridiculous amounts for it is just a testament to the idiocy of people... :shrug:

EpcotServo

picture.php

This guy is serious?

SirNim

For that kind of money I would rather get one of the old monorail cabs that occasionally go up for bids...

Aahhhh! Missed that. And all the offers appear to have expired.

I guess that means the guy is just ignoring it. its really ridiculous, gotta be some kind of joke.

I was laughing reading the Payment Details saying that payment must be made within 7 days. I was thinking "Yea, thats a very reasonable amount of time to get 9.5 million dollars together so it can be paypal'ed to ya" :ROFLOL:

Kobe!!

The funniest part about this is the price it cost him to post it on ebay!!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Anyone wanna take a guess on what it is?

Best part of his posting is where he says: "That is an awesome deal....":ROFLOL:

Siege898

Original Poster
Does yours have stamps on it? If so, I might have to go with the one on ebay

They don't use stamps anymore do they? I'm not exactly sure what you mean because I've only been with the company for a year but I'm pretty sure its all electronic...though I could have no idea what you mean by stamps.

jmvd20

Most likely the price was set that high to generate traffic and discussion like we have going on here. The Ebay fees would only be absurd if he sold it for the buy it now price, however if someone were willing to pay me 9.5 million for something on Ebay I would gladly pay the fees!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom